I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Influence Central for Sprint. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
When it comes to my cell service provider there are a couple of things that matter most to me. The two things include the cost of my rate plan and knowing that I have a dependable network. This holiday season I have the opportunity to share with my readers about a deal that will help provide both of the things that I find most important in my cellular service.
Sprint has recently launched its new LTE Plus network which is giving them a reason to celebrate. However, celebrating alone isn’t that much fun, so they want to include you guys! To help give you a reason to celebrate along with them they are introducing the biggest wireless offer in U.S. history. For a limited time (until January 7,2016) they are offering 50 percent off the price of most Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile rate plans. New customers can purchase their new device through Sprint Lease, iPhone Forever, installment bill or pay full retail price, whichever works best for them.
I haven’t even shared the best reason to celebrate yet. New customers that switch to Sprint will receive the 50% off rate until January 2018. That’s two years worth of reasons to jump on this deal while you can. What could make this even better? How about if I told you I was offering two readers from Guessing All the Way the opportunity to win one of two devices on my blog?
Yep…Sounds pretty good to me. Here is a little information on the two phones I will be offering in this giveaway.
HTC One A9
- A multi-directional fingerprint scanner, which when combined with Android Pay makes purchasing items as secure and as easy as “tap, pay, done.”
- Googles Now on Tap feature which also provides contextual information about whatever is on your screen–look up reviews for a movie from a text, hear a song mentioned in a blog post, or book seats at a restaurant from an email, all at the press of the home button.
- All new power-saving capabilities to maximize battery life. Doze automatically turns off power hungry applications when your phone is left idle, such as when charging overnight, while App Standby knows when an app open in the background isn’t being used and shuts it down until you need it again.
- HTC One A9’s fun and useful features include a 13MP rear camera featuring Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) to minimize hand shake and correct vibrations for a crystal-clear picture. The Hyperlapse editing tool lets users speed up videos to 12 times as fast for a dramatic time-lapse effect. Vibrant 24-bit high definition sound quality comes from the combination of a high-output amp integrated into the headset combined with Dolby Audio™ Surround technology. It is also one of the few smartphones available today with an expandable microSD™ memory slot (card sold separately).
Through Jan. 7, qualifying customers pay $20 per month for a 24-month lease of HTC One A9 with Sprint Lease. Also, for a limited time, customers activating a new HTC One A9 will receive two monthly service credits of $20 each after activation.
HTC Desire 626s from Sprint Prepaid
- Available now at Best Buy the HTC Desire 626s from Sprint Prepaid boasts a 5-inch, 720pHD touchscreen display, Android™ 5.1, Lollipop, and an 8-megapixel, rear-facing camera. Price: $129.99 (plus tax).
- Available in national retail, Sprint Prepaid offers great value and total flexibility without annual contracts. Monthly plans include unlimited data, talk and text.
- Mobile Hotspot is included on select devices.
“Contest entrants are only eligible to win once per sweepstake, per household as part of a campaign sponsored by Influence Central and must reside in the United States.”