Creating the perfect line of facial products is not an easy feat. Trust me, I have several drawers of failed products to prove this theory.
I am not saying that the half used products in my discard drawers aren’t good, as a matter of fact, they have worked great for other people which is why I purchased many of them. The problem with facial products is that different types of skin react differently to products. Which means, what works for some may not work for others.
Before I go on, I want to tell you a little bit about my skin type. I guess I would consider it combination, meaning I experience some areas of dryness and others that are slightly oily. Usually I find that my T-Zone becomes oilier throughout the day, which is mainly along my forehead, nose and chin area.
Living in Colorado my skin seems to change during the winter months. I find that it becomes much drier, like all the moisture is sucked out of my skin. This doesn’t come as a shock to me since we are already such a dry state with not a lot of humidity.
For this reason, I sometimes feel the need to switch up my skincare during the winter. This year the product I have chosen is called Amazon Rain.
Amazon Rain is a natural, organic product that helps to make your natural beauty shine through. Perhaps that is why their motto is Deeper than Beauty. These products have zero additives, chemicals, GMO, Gluten, or colors. They all come in natural tone, color and smell.
Unrivaled by anything else in nature, the rich bounty of the Rainforest is captured in each bottle of Amazon Rain™, offering 100% organic nourishment to bring out your inner beauty. (Taken from Amazon Rain’s website)
- Cleanse and tone naturally, helping your beauty shine the way it should
- Nourish with Rainforest botanicals to diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Restore your skin’s natural balance while soothing aromatics uplift your spirit
I have been trying the complete Amazon Rain line of products for roughly the last 3 weeks. I can honestly say I am so impressed with the appearance and feel of my skin. Not only have I noticed a beautiful glow with a decrease in blemishes, I have also felt the difference in the texture of my skin. It is so much softer and moisturized. By this time of year, I am normally dealing with dry patches and the inability to keep my face moisturized throughout the day.
Here is a quick run down on the products I am currently using.
* Botanical Cleanser 3.4 oz / 100 ml : This cleanser is a non-foaming cleanser and a little bit goes a long way. I use 1-2 squirts and it covers my face completely. It does a great job of removing my makeup, so I have no need for an eye makeup remover. I normally go with a foaming cleanser, so this one took a little getting used to. However, with the way it leaves my face feeling, I could definitely convert to a non-foaming cleanser on a regular basis.
* Crystal Exfoliator 2 oz / 60 ml: I use the Crystal Exfoliator once a day, usually in the evenings. It is a very gentle exfoliator that when mixed with the Botanical Cleanser leaves your face feeling softer than you can imagine. It can be used twice a day, but for my skin once is enough for me to keep my face exfoliated and feeling great. I really enjoy that this exfoliator is not harsh like others I have tried. I have sensitive skin and this one does not irritate it at all.
The only negative I have about the Crystal Exfoliator is the packaging.. It can sometimes be hard to squeeze the bottle to get the product out. I would prefer perhaps a tube instead of the hard plastic.
* Refreshing Mist 1.7 oz / 50 ml: I can’t think of a better name for this product, because that is just what it is, refreshing. This is Amazon Rain’s toner. One of its purposes is to restore your skin’s natural PH balance. It also serves to tone and hydrate your skin.
I am normally not a fan of toner’s and won’t usually take the time to use them. I know you are supposed to, but I am just being honest. If I am going to skip a step, toner will be it. Amazon Rain has made this product so easy to use and so refreshing that I don’t want to skip it.
It comes in an easy spray bottle and feels nice and cool when the mist meets your face. I can imagine myself using this in the summer for a nice pick me up when I need to feel rejuvenated.
* Camu C Serum 1 oz / 30 ml: Looking to outsmart the signs of aging? This is the product to try. Camu C Serum helps to diminish fine lines and wrinkles as well as stimulate healthy collagen production. Since I am definitely beginning to notice crows feet around my eyes, I look for products that can help to make me age more gracefully.
Since starting the Amazon Rain line, one of the things I have noticed most is that my pores appear smaller. I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am about that. I am guessing it is due to the Camu C Serum and the next product…
* Deep Nourishing Oil 0.5 oz / 15 ml: This product helps to give brilliance to dull, tired skin. It is another product that can be used twice a day, but I have chosen to use it once in the evenings at bedtime. It states on the package that if you experience breakouts, you should start with one time either morning or evening.
In the evenings when I do the full treatment using all the products, my face feels so dewy and soft to the touch. I haven’t been this happy with a line of products in a long time.
* Replenishing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 ml: The moisturizer surprised me the most out of all the products in the line. When I pumped it out onto my finger, I was not sure that it was going to be a product I would enjoy. It is not a cream or a lotion, it feels more like a serum.
I can’t believe the amount of moisture it provides for my face. With one squirt I have enough to make my entire face feel completely moisturized throughout the rest of my day. I don’t feel oily or shiny, I just rub it in and go.
So there you have it, my daily beauty routine in a nutshell. It is quick and easy and leaves me with a bright and glowing complexion. I love the Amazon Rain line of products! My only concern with the line is the price.
I know you get what you pay for, but at $345 for the complete line, I am not sure I will be able to continue this routine. I will have to wait and see how long the product lasts me to know if I can afford it on a monthly basis. It is well worth the money, but lets be realistic, not many of us could afford that each month for beauty products. I am hoping the products will last for 3 months which would make it more affordable in my case. Only time will tell on that one.
When you purchase Amazon Rain products you help with cancer diagnosis, treatment and prevention. With every sale, Amazon Rain contributes to the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Center. Just one more reason besides beautiful skin to purchase the Amazon Rain line of products.
What line of products do you currently use? What do you enjoy about them?
I received products from Amazon Rain to post my honest opinions. All opinions in this review are 100% my own.