CONGRATS KUPARSTWN! Comment #508:) You will stay nice and warm with your new Nuddle Blanket. Thanks to all that entered!
What could be better than snuggling up on the couch with your family? That is simple, snuggling up on the couch with your family while wearing your Nuddle. Okay, now that you are wondering what a Nuddle is, I will tell you. It is a little slice of Heaven! Just ask celebrities like Debra Messing, Mariska Hargitay and the lovely Sharon Osbourne! Or you could just ask me, because you know I will tell you the truth.
The Nuddle got its name from combining the word nap and cuddle. I don’t know about you guys, but I am a fan of both of those. Even more so, now that I have my own Nuddle. When I pulled it out of its package upon receiving it, I knew my Nuddle and I were going to have a great relationship. It is made from the softest material. I know some of you are thinking about similar products on the market, but let me tell you, they CANNOT compare. I have seen and had the opportunity to try several other blankets like the Nuddle and they do not even come close. They are NOT similar at all.
Imagine sitting on the couch watching television. All of a sudden you decide you are a little chilly. You grab your Nuddle and put your arms through the specially designed arm holes. There are no long sleeves to get in the way of your channel surfing or for us Internet surfing:) The Nuddle wraps nicely around your back so you are completely embraced by comfort and warmth. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, you realize there is a foot pocket that nestles your feet in(not confining, some of us have foot claustrophobia) and an awesome outer hand pouch for in case those hands need a little extra warmth. The handy little pouch can also be used for placing glasses, remote controls or any other object you need close by. Sounds great, right? Well, it is!
The Nuddle comes in several different sizes that are just perfect for any member of the family. There is Nuddle Baby, Nuddle Kids and Nuddle Adult. They come in several beautiful colors for you to chose from as well. I received the Nuddle Kids to review for this post. It was supposed to be for my son, but unfortunately for him, it fit me perfectly! Sorry little boy, but mama needs her NUDDLE! Here is a picture of me and little sister nuddling on the couch together. (Yes, I did just make up that word) Don’t we look so cozy though. I truly cannot think of anything I don’t love about the Nuddle. This is one product you guys have got to check out.
Of course, why not try your luck at winning your own Nuddle right now? Nuddle is graciously offering one of my readers their own Nuddle Kids or Nuddle Baby…your choice. Want to enter? Well of course you do…Here’s how:
1. Tell me what color Nuddle you would like to win (1 Entry)
2. Fan Nuddle on Facebook and tell them Guessing All the Way sent you. Both must be done to count as an entry. (2 Entries)
3. Tweet this Giveaway: Can be done 2 times a day.
Snuggle up w/ your Nuddle for the coziest evening ever!Blanket of Hollywood @clueless_mama #giveaway.Enter to win here: http://ow.ly/1p5ioG
4. Follow @clueless_mama on twitter (1 Entry)
5. Vote for me on the Prilosec Sponsorship program. I am trying to earn a sponsorship to help finish my degree. I appreciate the vote. The button is on my right sidebar at the top (3 Entries for the first vote and 1 entry for everyday after that you vote.)
6. Subscribe/follow through google/Fan on facebook my blog for 2 entries for each.
7. Blog or post about this giveaway anywhere it will be seen by people. Please let me know where you posted. (3 Entries)
8. Tell me where you find your giveaways to enter. (1 Entry)
I think that is plenty of fun ways to enter to win. Remember, you can pick and choose what ways you want to enter. This giveaway will end on March 5th at midnight. The winner will be contacted by email. This giveaway is open to US and Canada! YAY.
* I received a Nuddle Kids to review for this post. The opinions expressed in this review are from my experience with the product. I was not paid or persuaded to write a positive review. I LOVE my Nuddle!