SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE WORLDWIDE!! EVERYONE CAN ENTER 🙂
Okay Ladies, the time is here for the “Keep the Spark Alive” Event! Are you excited? Well, you should be. I have been working my butt off to get some of the best reviews and giveaways for you guys. Can I just say I succeeded. Just check out my sidebar under sponsors for some ideas of what’s to come. Click on any of the pictures to visit their sites and see what they have to offer. This is going to be so much fun.
First, let me say that this event was inspired by my upcoming 5yr wedding anniversary to the most amazing man in the world. He is the man every girl dreams of marrying one day. Sorry girls, he is already taken. Heehee. I will say he is perfect for me though. I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him. What that means for you guys is more anniversary giveaways every year.
So, let’s see what we are kicking off the event with. Cheri, the creator of Orglamix Mineral Makeup is such an amazing lady. She is all about empowering and making women feel beautiful. I can’t think of a better way to start off this event. She has agreed to give away one 100% Pure Mineral Eye Color each and every day during the month of September. That is 30 days for a chance to win an amazing product.
Cheri sent me several of her awesome Mineral Eye Colors and one blush. Funny story, I didn’t know the one was a blush and I had been wearing it on my eyes. Hey, I thought it looked beautiful. As we were emailing back and forth, I told her how much I liked the matte color she sent. Of course that is when I was told she doesn’t have matte eye color yet. Sometimes I amaze myself at just how clueless I am. Just a tip though, if you like matte colors, the blush does look very nice on the eyes as well as cheeks. It is great for a quick on the go look. Orglamix is not limited to eye colors and blush either. Cheri has got it all, collections of shadows, Face Mineral Makeup and brushes to name a few. Be sure to check it all out when you visit her site.
The colors she sent me were beautiful. They made my eyes sparkle. I tried them both dry and wet for a more dramatic look. They are very lite and felt like I was wearing nothing on my eyes. My eyes are sometimes very sensitive to different makeups too. With these 100% Pure Mineral Colors, I never had any problems except for deciding which color to wear next. 🙂
Go to Orglamix’s Etsy page and tell me what color you would like to win. Make sure you pick the color carefully, as this is the one you will receive. One winner will be chosen at random each and every day. How cool is that! I hope you guys enjoy this event as much as I have enjoyed creating it for you. Thanks to all the great sponsors working with me to make this AWESOME for my readers!!
If you would like extra entries, we have those too. Here are the many ways that you can enter to win this giveaway. The MANDATORY entry must be done first, or all other entries will not be counted.
2. Become a fan of Orglamix on Facebook (1 entry)
3. Follow on Twitter (1 entry)
4. Tell me if you have ever tried Mineral Makeup and what you think about it(1 entry)
5. Blog, post on Facebook etc.. about this giveaway and the “Keep the Spark Alive” Event. (3 entries + 1 extra entry into every giveaway I post during Sept.) Just leave the link in the comment for each giveaway you enter.
6. Tweet this event: Copy this…Visit Guessing All the Way to enter the “Keep the Spark Alive” giveaways! New Winner every day! Please RT www.guessingalltheway.com(unlimited)
7. Tweet this Giveaway. Just use the button at the top of this post. It is so easy. (unlimited)
8. Follow my blog (1 entry)
9. Follow me on twitter (1 entry)
10. Subscribe to my Blog (1 entry)
11. Become a Fan of Guessing All the Way on Facebook (2 entries)
12. Post the event button on your site. Must be easily seen by your readers. (2 entries)
13. Post my button on your site (2 entries)
Okay, my fingers are tired now. LOL I want this to be an awesome event, so I gave tons of EASY ways to enter. Enter often for better odds of winning some great giveaways. I will contact the winner of this giveaway by email. One winner will be chosen daily by random.org.
*I was given 5 eye colors/1 blush to review. I was given no other compensation for this review and giveaway*